Here are some pics from a job we just finished in Milford. This was originally a small 1970's bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basic vanity. Our client was really keen to use black fittings as a contrast to an otherwise relatively neutral colour palette. Because the room is relatively small we kept the paint and tiles quite light to make it feel a bit more spacious. There was a tight budget to work with so we kept the wall tiling to the shower area only and did a paint finish to the rest of the walls. The hexagonal mosaic at the back of the shower recess provides a visual break and a bit of interest to the shower.
Our client is delighted with the finished product and we think it looks pretty sharp ourselves!
- Tiles: 600 x 600 Snowdonia Silver
- Tapware: Waterware Carbon
- Column shower: Aquabella Splash
- Vanity & tower: St Michel City range
- Toilet: Ideal Standard Tonic
- Shower: Custom 10mm frameless with black channels, hinges & handles